- Lovely sunny spacious double room
- Next to the bathroom, shared with only 2 others
- Two bathrooms in this house
- Large private garden
- Additional wash basket, laundry bag, bin and lamps all included
- Plenty built in cupboards
- Fully fitted with all furniture, desk and chair etc
- Large modernised kitchen
- Parking available off road
- Carpeted and cosy
Room 1: Available NOW! £650.00
Room 2: Available NOW! £595.00
Room 3 Available NOW! £675.00
Room 4: Available NOW! £650.00
Room 5: Available: 30/12/2020
SAFE and SECURE
TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN QUALITY PROFESSIONAL HOUSE-SHARE
SPECIFIC TO THIS PROPERTY: This room is very private and faces the garden just off the living and dining area. It shares a shower room with only one other room. It includes a personal room TV installed on the wall. It also has direct access from the room to the garden via the glass door just outside. It is bright and light and has a pretty view onto the garden.
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License for communal area, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. SERVICE: Garden service when necessary (ad hoc cleaning for an extra cost tailored to suit your household) * This service is restricted during COVID 19 pandemic for your safety.
3. FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
4. ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
5. Optional Extra: Bedding pack at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
6. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council.
TERMS: 6 or 12 month contracts. (3 month contracts considered when suitable)
AN EARLY RELEASE FROM THE CONTRACT IS POSSIBLE PROVIDED A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
Discounts for advanced rentals paid up front.
Guarantors required in some circumstances.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. DEPOSIT SECURED in the DPS. Maximum 5 weeks only
2. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE.
3. Other fees apply for services provided, under government guidance.
1. PHOTO ID (Passport or driving license)
2. You must provide proof of the right to live/work/study in the UK.
1. An individual Conventional Room AST Contract.
2. Terms of Business.
3. House rules.
4. Proof of Deposit registration.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
Hi Vivien, I would like to thank the New Leaf Homes team for helping me find an ideal property to rent very quickly and making the process very smooth and hassle free!
I also found the Tenant Tips and information you provided very useful. The New Leaf Homes team are very friendly and keep you updated every step of the way!
On your inquiry to speed up the application process please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
As we are an Online Property Business, and for your safety, only Virtual Viewings will be conducted on Zoom at this time as the 'new normal' for the foreseeable future. (Screen share a with extra photos and video and floor plan where possible)
Our service is Quick, Efficient and Friendly.
We will save you time and money in the whole letting process. We can have you all signed up on the zoom call if you choose your room and want to secure it before someone else does.
FOR A VIRTUAL INTERVIEW AND ONLINE VIEWING: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Office Hours: Weekdays from 10-6 pm or Sat 10-12 pm.
Closed on Sundays.
CALL NOW, during office hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the post code GU1 1JJ with your sat nav.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 64, potential value 75
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 58, potential value 71
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.