- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Reception Room
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Immaculate Presentation
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Room 1- Avail: Let
Room 2- Avail: Let
Room 3- Avail: Let
Room 4- Avail: 21st September 2018
NO ADMIN FEES! TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN SERVICED HOUSE- SHARE ON INDIVIDUAL ELECTRONIC CONTRACTS:
Professionals and responsible Students are welcome.
Room 1- Let Agreed!
Room 2- Let Agreed!
Room 3- Let Agreed!
Room 4- Available 12th June 2019
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. SERVICE: Communal Professional WEEKLY BASIC CLEANING. Garden service EVERY 2 WEEKS
3. FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
4. ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
5. Optional Extra: Bedding pack at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
6. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Agents/Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council.
FEATURES: All our homes consist of the following:
1. Quality Furnished Single/Double rooms in a quiet 3-5 bed household.
2. Most houses have 4 bedrooms and a maximum of 4 occupants sharing one bathroom.
3. Some houses have two bathrooms and an extra toilet.
4. Close to the Centre of Guildford, Main Line Train Station, Research/Business Park/Surrey University.
5. Students can obtain a bus pass from the university for around £160/anum for multi travel.
6. Personal Privacy in your rooms and share communal areas as necessary.
7. Locks provided on bedroom doors in most of our houses.
8. Excellent public transport by bus Approx. 15-20 min to the town center or university.
9. 5-15 minutes by car depending on traffic.
10. Walking distance of 5-40 minutes max depending on location. Please check google maps for more accurate distances times etc.
TERMS: Preferably 12 months let, which is renewable.
a) Professionals only: Minimum 6-12 months contract.
b) Students: Minimum 12-month contract.
NOTE: During the high season from June to November preferably 12-month contracts considered.
EARLY RELEASE OF CONTRACT POSSIBLE ONCE A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. Professionals: One month`s rent.
2. Students: £1000.
3. SECURED in the DPS.
4. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE.
5. References/Admin/Inventory Fee: NO ADMIN FEES!
6. Guarantor if required: £75 if UK based or £175 if overseas guarantor (All Students require a guarantor)
7. Check out costs: £200 Professional Clean reinstatement. (To include carpets and curtains and communal spruce clean)
8. Periodic communal deep clean £10/month (Exterior windows, oven, curtains and carpet cleaning)
9. A monthly HMO service fee of £10/month is payable to manage the household of multiple occupancies and to arrange maintenance which would otherwise have been at the tenant`s inconvenience and expense. Example: Meeting contractors on behalf of the occupants and some urgent call outs for tenant-related/responsible issues.
1. PHOTO ID (Passport or driving license)
2. You must provide proof of the right to live/work/study in the UK.
3. Students: Student certificates.
1. An individual Conventional Room AST Contract.
2. Terms of Business.
3. House rules.
4. Holding Deposit Receipt.
5. Proof of Deposit registration.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
I`ve arrived in Guildford from overseas expecting a long hassle to find a place to stay, but it went very fast and smooth. I was greatly impressed with the rooms. Vivien and Ray were both very helpful with any questions or requests that I had (and coming from overseas I had many) and they`ve been always on-hand to help with any problems and trying to accommodate my requests. They are very straightforward in their charges, with no hidden extras. They really make you feel welcome.
Home is where the heart is and the most important aspect of your stay, so a hassle-free, no fuss, no mess and no stress, modern living standard with as much done online as possible saves you time and money!
On your inquiry to speed up the application process please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
FOR VIEWINGS: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Office Hours: Weekdays from 9-6pm or Sat 10-12pm.
We like to consider the existing tenants giving 24 hrs notice preferably.
Closed on Weekends except for viewings.
We look forward to hearing from you as you are very important to us. CALL NOW, during office hours!
Viv, Ray and Andreea.
Admin/Referencing fees payable of £150/person and
6 Week deposit payable.
Please call New leaf Homes to arrange a viewing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 64, potential value 85
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 60, potential value 85
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £250 for single or £350 for couples / £75 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £250 / £350 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £250 / £350 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees range from £50-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £75
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.