- Character house in quiet culdersac
- Includes Furniture and Furnishings
- Extra Appliances
- Parking off Street and on street, no charges apply
- Suit Professionals or Mature Responsible Students
- Fully serviced Double rooms x 4 with lounge/diner and separate kitchen
- Fully refurbished house and carpets
- Flat Screen TV
- Private garden and garage, garden furniture supplied
- Household Cleaning, garden and maintenance included
Room 1- Avail: Let
Room 2- Avail: Available from 25/9/19
Room 3- Avail: Let
Room 4- Avail: Available from 15/6/19
QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN SERVICED HOUSES:
We are qualified Professional Property Management Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council. We have 52 rooms in the Guildford area within walking distance of the Town Centre. We take pride is what we offer and want quality, responsible tenants who respect each other and our property.
Our homes are a home from home experience, and we are on hand to support you should you need our help.
We do not allow smoking or parties as professionals are hardworking and need privacy, peace and quiet in a secure environment. We encourage a high standard of communal cleanliness and responsible behaviour.
Suites Professionals aged between 21-35.
SPECIFIC TO THIS PROPERTY:
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. Professional communal cleaning and garden service. We still expect tenants to maintain cleanliness.
3. All appliances, crockery, cutlery etc.
4. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED by our experienced team.
TERMS: Preferably 6-12 months let, which is renewable. We are flexible at certain times of the year and may consider short term contracts.
a) Professionals only: Minimum 6-12 months contract.
b) We consider Mature PHD or work placement Students with a guarantor: Minimum 12-month contract during annual semesters, however, Erasmus Students welcome for shorter term periods depending on the time of year.
c) We are also approved hosts for short term guests and can help temporarily in one of our available rooms until the referencing has passed.
NOTE: During the high season from June to November preferably 12-month contracts considered.
AN EARLY RELEASE FROM THE CONTRACT IS POSSIBLE PROVIDED A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. Holding deposit is 1 weeks rent. Calculation is Rent X 12 (months) divided by 52 (weeks).
2. Security Deposit is 5 weeks rent SECURED in the DPS. Calculation is the above formula x 5. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE. We use Goodlord Insurance Scheme and they charge 1 weeks rent.
Other legal charges apply for services provided, please see standard Tenancy Information.
On your inquiry to speed up the application process please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
FOR VIEWINGS: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Office Hours: Weekdays from 9-6pm.
We like to consider the existing tenants by giving them 24 hrs notice before a viewing, preferably.
Closed on Weekends except for viewings on Saturday 10-12.
For Speed, CALL NOW, during office hours!
Viv, Ray and Andreea.
Please use the post code GU2 9TH on your sat nav.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 58, potential value 60
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 53, potential value 0
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.