- Character house in quiet culdersac
- Includes Furniture and Furnishings
- Extra Appliances
- Parking off Street and on street, no charges apply
- Suit Professionals or Mature Responsible Students
- Fully serviced Double rooms x 4 with lounge/diner and separate kitchen
- Fully refurbished house and carpets
- Flat Screen TV
- Private garden and garage, garden furniture supplied
- Household Cleaning, garden and maintenance included
TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN SERVICED HOUSE- SHARE ON INDIVIDUAL ELECTRONIC CONTRACTS:
Professionals and responsible Students are welcome.
Room 1- Avail: Let Agreed!
Room 2-Avail: NOW- A spacious room next to the bathroom. Has desk, chair, bookcase, plus chest of drawers and build in wardrobe.
Room 3-Avail: Let Agreed!
Room 4- Avail: 18th June 2019
SPECIFIC TO THIS PROPERTY: Character home with spacious rooms and neat and clean appearance and comfy social living area. Walking distance to town is approx. 30 minutes and 20 minutes to the university. Loads of shops nearby. Nice quiet residential area, with off street parking and garden.
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. SERVICE: Communal Professional WEEKLY BASIC CLEANING. Garden service EVERY 2 WEEKS
3. FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
4. ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
5. Optional Extra: Bedding pack at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
6. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council.
TERMS: Preferably 12 months let, which is renewable.
a) Professionals only: Minimum 6-12 months contract. (Shorter term contracts considered)
b) Students: Minimum 12-month contract during annual semesters, however, Erasmus Students welcome for shorter term periods depending on the time of year.
c) We are also approved hosts for short term guests and can help temporarily in one of our available rooms until the referencing has passed.
NOTE: During the high season from June to November preferably 12-month contracts considered.
AN EARLY RELEASE FROM THE CONTRACT IS POSSIBLE PROVIDED A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. Professionals: One month`s rent.
2. Students: £1000.
3. SECURED in the DPS.
4. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE. (We use Blink Replacement Deposit scheme, who charge their own fees)
5. References/Admin/Inventory Fee: £250. (Waived under the special offer)
6. Guarantor if required: £75 if UK based or £175 if overseas guarantor (All Students require a guarantor)
Other fees apply for services provided, please enquire.
1. PHOTO ID (Passport or driving license)
2. You must provide proof of the right to live/work/study in the UK.
3. Students: Student certificates.
1. An individual Conventional Room AST Contract.
2. Terms of Business.
3. House rules.
4. Holding Deposit Receipt.
5. Proof of Deposit registration.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
I`ve arrived in Guildford from overseas expecting a long hassle to find a place to stay, but it went very fast and smooth. I was greatly impressed with the rooms. Vivien and Ray were both very helpful with any questions or requests that I had (and coming from overseas I had many) and they`ve been always on-hand to help with any problems and trying to accommodate my requests. They are very straightforward in their charges, with no hidden extras. They really make you feel welcome.
Home is where the heart is and the most important aspect of your stay, so a hassle-free, no fuss, no mess and no stress, modern living standard with as much done online as possible saves you time and money!
On your inquiry to speed up the application process please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
FOR VIEWINGS: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Office Hours: Weekdays from 9-6pm or Sat 10-12pm.
We like to consider the existing tenants giving 24 hrs notice preferably.
Closed on Weekends except for viewings.
We look forward to hearing from you as you are very important to us. CALL NOW, during office hours!
Viv, Ray and Andreea.
Please use the post code GU2 9TH on your sat nav.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 58, potential value 60
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 53, potential value 56
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £250 for single or £350 for couples / £75 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £250 / £350 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £250 / £350 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees range from £50-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £75
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.