- Quality furniture throughout the house
- WI FI and electricity supplied to the office.
- All white goods generously provided
- 10 Minutes to Royal Surrey Hospital/University/Research Park
- Quiet Culdersac Location with local shops nearby
- Large well fitted, seperate, lockable office in addition to the room
- Suite executive professional sharing or mature responsible students
- Off Street parking available
- Own Private Garden
- Fully managed and maintained
TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN SERVICED HOUSE- SHARE ON INDIVIDUAL ELECTRONIC CONTRACTS:
Professionals and responsible Students are welcome.
Room 1- VACANT NOW - LARGE private bedsit size (5.5mx 4.5m approximately) room-bargain price and has own fridge freezer, overlooking own garden with double sliding doors. Light and bright, with extra cupboards and chest of drawers, two desks and dresser.
Room 2- Let agreed!
Room 3- Let agreed!
Room 4- NOW - A smaller double room on the first floor, with an exclusive private office with wi fi and heater. This office room provides extra storage for the room to make up for the smaller size of the bedroom itself. Please see photos.
SPECIFIC TO THIS PROPERTY: This house is in a sought after location in the Onslow Village of Guildford only 20 minutes walking distance to the Uni or town center.
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. SERVICE: Communal Professional WEEKLY BASIC CLEANING. Garden service EVERY 2 WEEKS
3. FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
4. ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
5. Optional Extra: Bedding pack at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
6. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council.
TERMS: Preferably 12 months let, which is renewable.
a) Professionals only: Minimum 6-12 months contract. (Shorter term contracts considered)
b) Students: Minimum 12-month contract during annual semesters, however, Erasmus Students welcome for shorter term periods depending on the time of year.
c) We are also approved hosts for short term guests and can help temporarily in one of our available rooms until the referencing has passed.
NOTE: During the high season from June to November preferably 12-month contracts considered.
AN EARLY RELEASE FROM THE CONTRACT IS POSSIBLE PROVIDED A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. Professionals: One month`s rent.
2. Students: £1000.
3. SECURED in the DPS.
4. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE. (We use Blink Replacement Deposit scheme, who charge their own fees)
5. References/Admin/Inventory Fee: £250. (Waived under the special offer)
6. Guarantor if required: £75 if UK based or £175 if overseas guarantor (All Students require a guarantor)
Other fees apply for services provided, please enquire.
1. PHOTO ID (Passport or driving license)
2. You must provide proof of the right to live/work/study in the UK.
3. Students: Student certificates.
1. An individual Conventional Room AST Contract.
2. Terms of Business.
3. House rules.
4. Holding Deposit Receipt.
5. Proof of Deposit registration.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
I`ve arrived in Guildford from overseas expecting a long hassle to find a place to stay, but it went very fast and smooth. I was greatly impressed with the rooms. Vivien and Ray were both very helpful with any questions or requests that I had (and coming from overseas I had many) and they`ve been always on-hand to help with any problems and trying to accommodate my requests. They are very straightforward in their charges, with no hidden extras. They really make you feel welcome.
Home is where the heart is and the most important aspect of your stay, so a hassle-free, no fuss, no mess and no stress, modern living standard with as much done online as possible saves you time and money!
On your inquiry to speed up the application process please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
FOR VIEWINGS: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Office Hours: Weekdays from 9-6pm or Sat 10-12pm.
We like to consider the existing tenants giving 24 hrs notice preferably.
Closed on Weekends except for viewings.
We look forward to hearing from you as you are very important to us. CALL NOW, during office hours!
Viv, Ray and Andreea.
Please use the post code GU2 7QU with sat nav. Wait by the garages.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £250 for single or £350 for couples / £75 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £250 / £350 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £250 / £350 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees range from £50-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £75
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.