Room 1: Let
Room 2: Let
Room 3: Let
Room 4: Let
Room 5: Avail: 1/12/23
Room 6: Avail: 30/11/2023
SPECIFIC TO THIS PROPERTY:
TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN PROFESSIONAL CO-LIVING HOMES- WORK SPACES PROVIDED AND SUPPORTED WITH EXCELLENT WI FI WITH VIRGIN OR BT. SHARE COMMUNAL SPACES.
NOTE: We are a small award-winning Property Management Business with a Guildford Borough Certificate of Accreditation with 52 furnished rooms since 2009.
INCLUDES ALL UTILITY BILLS: Gas, Electricity, water, (normal usage only) Council Tax, TV License for communal area, Virgin/BT Wireless Broadband. Garden service, carpet and window cleans ad hoc.
ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED AND DISINFECTED BEFORE OCCUPATION:
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: Daily tidy and clean up after yourself in communal areas and deeper cleans 1-2 per week on a rota which your household must manage. Waste removal with bins on the road on collection days. General tenant maintenance like changing light bulbs and alarm batteries.
TERMS: 6-month contracts which may be extended, and short term let's considered at times of the year, no less than 3 months.
• Guarantors (UK-based) are required in some circumstances.
• Sorry, no pets or children allowed due to it being a professional house share.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT is one month's rent held in the DPS or the Zero Deposit Scheme available for fully referenced and qualified tenants.
• APPLICATION PROCESS: WE DO AN ONLINE VIEWING AND INTERVIEW ON ZOOM. Please go to the website newleaf-homes.com and complete the tenant online registration form. (orange tab on the home page).
Please confirm by message when done. We will need this information to send the zoom link.
• HOLDING DEPOSIT is one weeks rent, to secure the room due immediately when room chosen.
• Office Hours: Weekdays from 10-6 pm only.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.