- Well presented double rooms in 4 bed Professional Houseshare.
- TV provided, covered by TV license, additional TV's at your expense allowed.
- All bills included, as well as Council Tax.
- Kitchen equipped fully with all utensils and crockery, electrical goods.
- Permit parking available for approx. £35/anum.
- Full Bathroom plus separate Shower shared between two bedrooms
- BT Fibre Optic broadband, 30 mbts per second.
- Cleaners every two weeks to clean common areas and garden.
- Approx 3 min to Guildford station by foot, 35 minutes to Waterloo
- Prime position close to shops and all entertainment in the High Street
Room 1- Avail: NOW
Room 2- Avail: 12/10/2020 at £750 FOR COUPLES £850
Room 3- Avail: Let
Room 4- Avail: Let
SAFE and SECURE
TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN QUALITY PROFESSIONAL HOUSE-SHARE
SPECIFIC TO THIS PROPERTY:
NOTE: We are qualified Professional Property Management Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council. We are a small family run business and take pride in what we do and offer. We have 64 furnished rooms in the Guildford area in 16 family type houses and been in business offering this service for 12 years.
ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License for communal area, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
SERVICE: Garden service when necessary
ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
Optional Extra: Bedding pack at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc) or bring your own.
PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team.
TERMS: 6 or 12 month contracts. (3 month contracts considered only when suitable)
AN EARLY RELEASE FROM THE CONTRACT IS POSSIBLE PROVIDED A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
£100 discount for full advanced rentals paid up front.
Guarantors required in some circumstances.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. DEPOSIT SECURED in the DPS. Maximum 5 weeks rent only.
2. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE if you qualify and pass references.
3. No Administration Fees are charged-Other fees apply for services provided, under government guidance, only where tenant neglect is applicable.
1. PHOTO ID (Passport or driving license)
2. You must provide proof of the right to live/work/study in the UK.
1. An individual Conventional Room AST Contract.
2. Terms of Business.
3. House rules.
4. Proof of Deposit registration.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
Hi Vivien, I would like to thank the New Leaf Homes team for helping me find an ideal property to rent very quickly and making the process very smooth and hassle free!
The New Leaf Homes team are very friendly and keep you updated every step of the way!
On your inquiry to speed up the application process, please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
As we are an Online Property Business, and for your safety, only Virtual Viewings will be conducted on Zoom at this time as the 'new normal' for the foreseeable future. (Screen share with extra photos and video and floor plan where possible)
Our service is Quick, Efficient and Friendly.
We will save you time and money in the whole letting process. We can have you all signed up on the zoom call if you choose your room and want to secure it before someone else does.
FOR A VIRTUAL INTERVIEW AND ONLINE VIEWING: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Tel: 01483 890722
Office Hours: Weekdays from 10-6 pm or Sat 10-12 pm.
Closed on Sundays.
CALL NOW, during office hours, or email email@example.com
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 54, potential value 69
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 47, potential value 64
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.