Price £750 pcm +Fees
EXCELLENT POSITION FOR TOWN CENTRE AND UNIVERSITY.
HURRY BOOK AND MOVE IN NOW AND GET 50% OFF YOUR ADMIN FEES.
Room 1- Avail: 30th June 2018
Room 2- Let!
Room 3- Let!
Room 4- Avail: 30th June 2018
TOP QUALITY ROOMS IN PROFESSIONAL HOUSE SHARE: Fully furnished and serviced.
(Mature, Responsible Students will be considered subject to our terms and conditions.)
1. ALL BILLS: Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax, TV License, BT Infinity/Virgin (Fast Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. SERVICE: Communal Professional WEEKLY BASIC CLEANING. Garden service EVERY 2 WEEKS
3. FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
4. ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
5. Optional Extra: Bed linen at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
6. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Agents and Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council. You are still responsible for tenant-related household living maintenance.
FEATURES: All our homes consist of the following:
1. Quality Furnished Single and Double rooms in a quiet 3-5 bed household.
2. Close to the Centre of Guildford, Main Line Train Stations, Research/Business Park and Surrey University (Please check if the distance suitable before applying)
3. Personal Privacy in your rooms and only need to share communal areas as necessary. Locks provided on bedroom doors in some of our houses.
4. Excellent public transport by bus Approx. 15-20 min to the town center.
5. 5-15 minutes by car depending on traffic.
6. Walking distance 5-40 minutes depending on location. Please check on google maps.
Who will you share with?
Other similar quality professionals or mature working students, aged from 20-45. Everyone has to pass our stringent referencing checks so you can rest assured you are sharing with good quality people. Occasionally in some houses, we take short-term Air BnB guests to fill a void as we are recognized as good hosts with a high standard of accommodation and service. So we are able to cater for overseas bookings via our online booking application and SKYPE OR WATTSAPP VIDEO interview.
TERMS: Preferably 12 month let, which is renewable.
Professionals: May have a minimum 6 months contract or a specific agreed term longer than 6 months provided it suits our marketing calendar. ( We need to keep contracts mainly for 12 months starting from July to October to reduce void periods during winter and quiet months)
Students: Minimum 12-month contract. A replacement may be found if we agree and early marketing charges are paid. If a suitable replacement is found you may be released from your contract early.
A UK based guarantor is required or advance payments with the relevant break clauses added to the contract. Students are required to pay £1000 minimum for the deposit due to increased risk.
1. DEPOSIT: One month deposit for professionals and a minimum £1000 for students, payable in advance, which may be payable over two months, by agreement. This will be kept in the DPS if you stay for at least 6 months or in a safe client account for shorter term lets. You may apply for a ` no deposit scheme` with a relevant insurance supplier provided you keep up the monthly payments.
2. References/Admin Fee: £250 depending on risk and insurance required. You must provide proof of the right to live and work/study in the UK. Students to provide their student certificates.
3. If a Guarantor is required: £75 extra. They must be UK Based. Alternatively, you may pay in advance with the relevant break clauses included.
4. Check out costs: £200 apply at the end of the contract to cover the check out procedures and to include a professional end of tenancy clean of the room to return it to the same condition as received. This is taken from the deposit.
5. There is a compulsory contribution to the communal annual deep cleans of £10/month which may be paid up front, monthly or taken off the deposit. (This covers exterior windows, oven, curtains and carpet cleaning done at an extra cost to the company and done ad hoc throughout the year)
You will have a Conventional Room AST Contract and will need to abide by the house rules for a happy home environment. No smoking is permitted in the house.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
I`ve arrived in Guildford from overseas expecting a long hassle to find a place to stay, but it went very fast and smooth. I was greatly impressed with the rooms. Vivien and Ray were both very helpful with any questions or requests that I had (and coming from overseas I had many) and they`ve been always on-hand to help with any problems and trying to accommodate my requests. They are very straightforward in their charges, with no hidden extras. They really make you feel welcome.
It is all about lifestyle, Isn`t it?
So if you like the idea of TOP QUALITY in A FRIENDLY HOMELY ENVIRONMENT at AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, then this type of accommodation is absolutely ideal for you.
On your inquiry to save time please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of contract:
Rooms can go very quickly so it is wise to contact us early and secure your room or you may be disappointed.
If you are abroad or far away and would like to secure your room without a viewing, we can do that via a Skype call or Whatsapp video call and once all the necessary checks have been ratified, we can agree your contract and secure payment all online.
We have electronic contracts which can also be signed electronically. So save time and money and book your Skype/Whatsapp call today.
FOR VIEWINGS: Please email or call us ASAP to book your viewing giving all the relevant information above. You may also book online on our web site New Leaf Homes. We can do viewings Weekdays from 10-6pm or Sat 10-12pm. We like to give the tenants 24 hrs notice preferably.
(Office hours are from 9-6pm Monday to Friday and we are closed on Weekends except for viewings.)
We look forward to hearing from you as you are important to us.
Viv and Ray Mitchell
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Well presented double rooms in 4 bed Professional Houseshare.
- TV provided, covered by TV license, additional TV"s at your expense allowed.
- All bills included, as well as Council Tax.
- Kitchen equipped fully with all utensils and crockery, electrical goods.
- Permit parking available for approx. £35/anum.
- Full Bathroom plus separate Shower shared between two bedrooms
- BT Fibre Optic broadband, 30 mbts per second.
- Cleaners every two weeks to clean common areas and garden.
- Approx 3 min to Guildford station by foot, 35 minutes to Waterloo
- Prime position close to shops and all entertainment in the High Street
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £250 for single or £350 for couples / £75 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £250 / £350 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £250 / £350 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees range from £50-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £75
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.