- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (Main bedroom with en suite shower room)
- Double glazing
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- 2 Reception Rooms open plan
- Fire place
- Central heating
- Allocated parking for 1-2 cars
- Carpeted throughout
Ideal family home situated in a quiet culdersac in the sort after Jacobs Well area. Close to shops, and Guildford Town, as well as Sainsbury`s and with easy links to the A3 motor way and connecting routes.
The main bedroom has an en suite shower room. Family bathroom tastefully decorated. Large living room with open plan, separate dining area next to the kitchen. The dining room open onto a large conservatory overlooking the back garden. This would make an ideal garden room, or playroom for children.
The kitchen is fully fitted with white goods and has plenty of cupboards.
There is a downstairs cloakroom in addition to the the two other bathrooms.
Huge loft space plus an outside garden shed for ample storage.
The garden is small and easy to maintain private and secure.
Allocated parking and quiet neighbours.
Admin and reference fees apply.
Contact New Leaf Homes on 01483 890722 to arrange a viewing.
Queenhythe Crescent,Jacobs Well,Guildford
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £250 for single or £350 for couples / £75 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £250 / £350 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £250 / £350 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees range from £50-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £75
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.