- Very spacious Studio Room with shared communal kitchen, lounge and bathroom.
- Tastefully furnished.
- Cleaning of communal areas every two weeks
- Suite Professional Couples
- 6 month let
- 3 minute walk to Guildford Station and Town central
- All bills included to include Council Tax.
- All appliances provided to include TV, Broadband etc
- Prime location
- All maintenance provided
Room 1- Avail: 13/09/2020
Room 2- Avail: 09/09/2020
Room 3- Avail: NOW
QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN SERVICED HOUSES: NO ADMIN FEES – Special Offer included!
We are qualified, Award Winning, Professional Property Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council with 15 years experience in co-living. We have 52 rooms, (and growing) in a number of lovely family houses in the Guildford area within walking distance of the Town Centre. We take pride in what we offer and want quality, responsible tenants who respect each other and our property.
Our homes are a home from home experience and we are on hand to support you should you need our help, like second parents away from home, and you are very important to us.
We do not allow smoking inside or parties as professionals are hard working and need privacy, peace and quiet in a secure environment. We encourage a high standard of communal cleanliness and responsible behaviour. So if that quality appeals to you and you prefer to pay a little extra for that service, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
Suites Professionals aged between 21-35.
SPECIFIC TO THIS PROPERTY:
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. Professional communal cleaning and garden service. We still expect tenants to maintain cleanliness.
3. All appliances, crockery, cutlery etc.
4. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED by our experienced team.
TERMS: Preferably 6-12 months let, which is renewable. We are flexible at certain times of the year and may consider short term contracts.
a) Professionals only: Minimum 6-12 months contract.
b) We consider Mature PhD or work placement Students with a guarantor: Minimum 12-month contract during annual semesters, however, Erasmus Students welcome for shorter term periods depending on the time of year. We can be flexible for the right applicant.
c) We have also approved host status for short term guests and can help temporarily in one of our available rooms until the referencing has passed.
d) Foreign student applicants: Save money, book an online interview, secure your room, pay your deposit and book your flight. We process the paperwork and we can supply bedding if required for one week, while you settle in.
NOTE: During the high season from June to November preferably 12-month contracts considered. Flexible terms offered for limited applicants only.
AN EARLY RELEASE FROM THE CONTRACT IS POSSIBLE PROVIDED A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. There is no administration, check in or exit fees.
2. Holding deposit is 1 weeks rent. The calculation is Rent X 12 (months) divided by 52 (weeks). This is to secure the room and forms part of the security deposit or rent.
3. Security Deposit is 5 weeks rent SECURED in the DPS. The calculation is the above formula x 5. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
4. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE. We use Goodlord Insurance Scheme and they charge 31% of the rent as a fee to cover for 12-week rental deposit protection. The choice is yours to either pay the cash deposit or to pay a fee to the insurance scheme provider.
On your inquiry to speed up the application process please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
UNIQUE OFFER: Far to travel? Arrange a SKYPE or Whatsapp Video Call and you can book your room online, saving travel and Hotel expenses. Since we have approved host status for short term stays in our separate business model you could stay with us for a week, through that platform, paying in advance and secure your long term booking while we do your referencing and paperwork for the long term contract. Its quick and easy and the rooms are as advertised. Extra pictures can be sent to you if required. Skype name: vivmitchell2.
FOR VIEWINGS: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Office Hours: Weekdays from 9-6pm.
We like to consider the existing tenants giving 24 hrs notice preferably.
Closed on Weekends except for viewings on Saturday 10-12.
For Speed, CALL NOW, during office hours!
Viv, Ray and Andreea.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 50, potential value 72
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 45, potential value 70
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.