- Close to town Centre.
- Newly refurbished.
- Shared bathroom, living room and kitchen.
- Modern kitchen.
- Brand new furnishing.
- Permit parking required.
Room 1- Avail: 28th February 2019
Room 2- Avail: 9th September 2019
Room 3- Avail: Let
Room 4- Avail: Let
TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN SERVICED HOUSE SHARE:
IN SOME HOUSES: (Mature, Responsible Students will be considered)
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: To include Council Tax, TV License, BT Infinity/Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. SERVICE: Communal Professional WEEKLY BASIC CLEANING. Garden service EVERY 2 WEEKS
3. FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
4. ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
5. Optional Extra: Bedding pack at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
6. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Agents and Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council.
FEATURES: All our homes consist of the following:
1. Quality Furnished Single/Double rooms in a quiet 3-5 bed household. Most houses have 4 bedrooms and a maximum of 4 occupants sharing one bathroom. (Some have two bathrooms and an extra toilet)
2. Close to the Centre of Guildford, Main Line Train Station, Research/Business Park and Surrey University.
3. Students can obtain a bus pass from the university for around £160/anum for multi travel.
4. Personal Privacy in your rooms and share communal areas as necessary. Locks provided on bedroom doors in most of our houses.
5. Excellent public transport by bus Approx. 15-20 min to the town center or university.
6. 5-15 minutes by car depending on traffic.
7. Walking distance of 5-40 minutes max depending on location. Please check google maps for more accurate distances times etc.
Who will you share with?
Other similar quality professionals or mature students, aged from around 20-45. Everyone has to pass our stringent referencing check so you can rest assured you are sharing with good quality people. Occasionally in some houses, we take a short-term guest to fill a short void as we are recognized as good hosts with a high standard of accommodation and service.
TERMS: Preferably 12 months let, which is renewable.
Professionals only: Minimum 12 months contract. NOTE: During the high season from June to November only 12-month contracts considered.
( Occasionally, for professionals only, we may consider a shorter period of 6-10 months depending on the calendar and property or replacement tenant found.)
Students: Minimum 12-month contract.
If notified early in the year, a replacement tenant may be found if we agree and early marketing charges are paid. If a suitable replacement is found and secured, you may be released from your contract early.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. Professionals: One month`s rent. Payable in advance.
2. Students: £1000 payable in advance.
3. The deposit will be kept in the DPS.
4. You may apply for a ` ZERO deposit scheme` with a relevant insurance supplier provided you keep up the monthly payments.
5. References/Admin Fee: £250.
6. If a Guarantor is required: £75
7. Check out costs: £200 apply at the end of the contract to cover the check out procedures and to include a professional end of tenancy clean of the room to return it to the same condition as received. This charge is taken from the deposit in addition to any damage claims made should there be any.
8. There is a compulsory contribution of £10/month to cover the periodic communal deep cleans of exterior windows, oven, curtains and carpet cleaning.
9. A monthly service fee of £10/month is payable to manage the household of multiple occupancies and to arrange maintenance which would otherwise have been at the tenant`s expense. Example: Meeting contractors on behalf of the occupants and some urgent call outs for tenant-related/responsible issues.
10. You must provide proof of the right to live and work/study in the UK. Students to provide their student certificates.
You will have a Conventional Room AST Contract and will need to abide by the house rules for a happy home environment. No smoking or parties are permitted in the house.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
I`ve arrived in Guildford from overseas expecting a long hassle to find a place to stay, but it went very fast and smooth. I was greatly impressed with the rooms. Vivien and Ray were both very helpful with any questions or requests that I had (and coming from overseas I had many) and they`ve been always on-hand to help with any problems and trying to accommodate my requests. They are very straightforward in their charges, with no hidden extras. They really make you feel welcome.
It is all about lifestyle, Isn`t it? Hassle-free, no fuss, no mess and no stress! Modern living. Saving time and money!
So if you like the idea of TOP QUALITY in A FRIENDLY HOMELY ENVIRONMENT at AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, all wrapped in one, then this type of accommodation is absolutely ideal for you.
On your inquiry to save time please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
Rooms can go very quickly so it is wise to contact us early and secure your room or you may be disappointed.
If you are abroad or far away and would like to secure your room without a viewing, we can do that after a virtual meeting on a Skype call or Whatsapp video call and once all the necessary checks have been ratified, we can agree your contract and secure payment all online.
We provide electronic contracts which can also be signed online, making the whole letting process very easy. So save time and money and book your Skype/Whatsapp call today.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 54, potential value 59
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 56, potential value 60
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £250 for single or £350 for couples / £75 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £250 / £350 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £250 / £350 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees range from £50-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £75
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.