Price £750 pcm +Fees
Price £750 pcm - Available Now - Furnished
Room 1- Vacant Now
Room 2- Vacant Now
Room 3- Vacant Now
Room 4- Vacant Now
ADMIN FEE REDUCED BY £100 TO THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO SECURE YOUR FURNISHED ROOM NOW BEFORE 1ST SEPTEMBER OVER THE INTERNET ON A SKYPE CALL or WHATS-APP VIDEO CALL! HURRY WHILE STOCK LASTS!
TOP QUALITY FURNISHED ROOMS IN SERVICED HOUSE- SHARE ON INDIVIDUAL ELECTRONIC CONTRACTS:
Professionals and responsible Students are welcome.
1. ALL UTILITY BILLS: Council Tax, TV License, Virgin (Fast Speed Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
2. SERVICE: Communal Professional WEEKLY BASIC CLEANING. Garden service EVERY 2 WEEKS
3. FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
4. ROOM PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
5. Optional Extra: Bedding pack at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
6. PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Agents/Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council.
FEATURES: All our homes consist of the following:
1. Quality Furnished Single/Double rooms in a quiet 3-5 bed household.
2. Most houses have 4 bedrooms and a maximum of 4 occupants sharing one bathroom.
3. Some houses have two bathrooms and an extra toilet.
4. Close to the Centre of Guildford, Main Line Train Station, Research/Business Park/Surrey University.
5. Students can obtain a bus pass from the university for around £160/anum for multi travel.
6. Personal Privacy in your rooms and share communal areas as necessary.
7. Locks provided on bedroom doors in most of our houses.
8. Excellent public transport by bus Approx. 15-20 min to the town center or university.
9. 5-15 minutes by car depending on traffic.
10. Walking distance of 5-40 minutes max depending on location. Please check google maps for more accurate distances times etc.
TERMS: Preferably 12 months let, which is renewable.
a) Professionals only: Minimum 6-12 months contract.
b) Students: Minimum 12-month contract.
NOTE: During the high season from June to November preferably 12-month contracts considered.
EARLY RELEASE OF CONTRACT POSSIBLE ONCE A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT IS FOUND.
DEPOSIT AND FEES:
1. Professionals: One month`s rent.
2. Students: £1000.
3. SECURED in the DPS.
4. ZERO deposit scheme AVAILABLE.
5. References/Admin/Inventory Fee: £250.
6. Guarantor if required: £75 if UK based or £175 if overseas guarantor (All Students require a guarantor)
7. Check out costs: £200 Professional Clean reinstatement. (To include carpets and curtains and communal spruce clean)
8. Periodic communal deep clean £10/month (Exterior windows, oven, curtains and carpet cleaning)
9. A monthly HMO service fee of £10/month is payable to manage the household of multiple occupancies and to arrange maintenance which would otherwise have been at the tenant`s inconvenience and expense. Example: Meeting contractors on behalf of the occupants and some urgent call outs for tenant-related/responsible issues.
1. PHOTO ID (Passport or driving license)
2. You must provide proof of the right to live/work/study in the UK.
3. Students: Student certificates.
1. An individual Conventional Room AST Contract.
2. Terms of Business.
3. House rules.
4. Holding Deposit Receipt.
5. Proof of Deposit registration.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
I`ve arrived in Guildford from overseas expecting a long hassle to find a place to stay, but it went very fast and smooth. I was greatly impressed with the rooms. Vivien and Ray were both very helpful with any questions or requests that I had (and coming from overseas I had many) and they`ve been always on-hand to help with any problems and trying to accommodate my requests. They are very straightforward in their charges, with no hidden extras. They really make you feel welcome.
Home is where the heart is and the most important aspect of your stay, so a hassle-free, no fuss, no mess and no stress, modern living standard with as much done online as possible saves you time and money!
On your inquiry to speed up the application process please give the following details:
Job position/if a student, what year?
When you can occupy:
The length of the contract:
What is important to you:
FOR VIEWINGS: Please email/ call us ASAP.
Office Hours: Weekdays from 9-6pm or Sat 10-12pm.
We like to consider the existing tenants giving 24 hrs notice preferably.
Closed on Weekends except for viewings.
We look forward to hearing from you as you are very important to us. CALL NOW, during office hours!
Viv, Ray and Andreea.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Guildford Station 11min by bus, 38 min walk, 11 min by car.
- Immaculate Presentation
- Reception Room
- Gas central heating
- Flexible Accommodation
- Off Street Parking
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £250 for single or £350 for couples / £75 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £250 / £350 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £250 / £350 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees range from £50-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £75
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.