Price £850 pcm +Fees
Price £850 pcm - Available Now - Furnished
TOP QUALITY ROOMS IN PROFESSIONAL HOUSE SHARE – Fully furnished and serviced.
(Mature, Responsible Students will be considered subject to our terms and conditions.)
THE DESIGNATED FAMILY BATHROOM FOR THIS ROOM IS SHARED WITH ONLY ONE COUPLE.
• ALL BILLS: Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax, TV License, BT Infinity/Virgin (Fast Fibre Optics) Wireless Broadband.
• SERVICE: Communal Professional WEEKLY Cleaning. Garden service EVERY 2 WEEKS
• FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMUNAL TV, CROCKERY ETC
• PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED before you move in.
• Optional Extra: Bed linen at an additional price of £125. (Duvet, pillows, sheets etc)
• PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED and FULLY MAINTAINED by our professional team. We are qualified Professional Property Management Agents and Landlords with a Certificate of Accreditation from the Guildford Council.
All our homes consist of the following:
• Quality Furnished Single and Double rooms in a quiet 3-bed household
• Close to the Centre of Guildford, Main Line Train Stations, Research/Business Park and Surrey University
• Personal Privacy in your rooms and only need to share communal areas as necessary.
Who will you share with?
Other similar quality professionals or mature working students, aged from 20-45. Everyone has to pass our stringent referencing checks so you can rest assured you are sharing with good quality people. Occasionally we take short-term Air BnB guests to fill a void as we are recognized as good hosts with a high standard of accommodation and service. So we are able to cater for overseas bookings via our online booking application and SKYPE OR WATTSAPP VIDEO interview.
TERMS: Preferably 12 months let, with a six-month break clause, which is renewable annually.
Professionals: May have a minimum 6 months contract. (Occasionally 3-4 months may be negotiated, for an additional £100 admin fee. However, we mainly provide serviced short term accommodation as Host Members via Air BnB for up to three months on that platform.)
Students: Minimum 12-month contract with a 6-month break clause.
UK based guarantor required or advanced payments with the relevant break clauses added to the contract. Students are required to pay £1000 minimum for the deposit due to increased risk.
• DEPOSIT: One month deposit payable in advance, minimum £1000 for students, which may be payable over two months, by agreement. This will be kept in the DPS if you stay for at least 6 months or in a safe client account for short term lets.
• References/Admin Fee: £250 depending on risk and insurance required. You must provide proof of the right to live and work/study in the UK.
• If a Guarantor is required: £75 extra. They must be UK Based. Alternatively, you may pay in advance with the relevant break clauses included.
• Check out costs: £185 apply at the end of the contract to cover the check out procedures and to include a professional end of tenancy clean to return it to the same condition as received, and a communal cleaning contribution. This is taken from the deposit. You may pay the check out costs up front if you prefer.
You will have a Conventional Room AST Contract and will need to abide by the house rules for a happy home environment. No smoking is permitted in the house.
Testimonial from one of our existing tenants:
I`ve arrived in Guildford from overseas expecting a long hassle to find a place to stay, but it went very fast and smooth. I was greatly impressed with the rooms. Vivien and Ray were both very helpful with any questions or requests that I had (and coming from overseas I had many) and they`ve been always on-hand to help with any problems and trying to accommodate my requests. They are very straightforward in their charges, with no hidden extras. They really make you feel welcome.
It is all about lifestyle, Isn`t it?
So if you like the idea of TOP QUALITY in A FRIENDLY HOMELY ENVIRONMENT at AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, then this type of accommodation is absolutely ideal for you.
On your inquiry to save time please give the following details:
• Full name:
• Mobile number:
• Email address:
• Where from:
• Job position/if a student, what year?
• Location preference:
• When you can occupy:
• The length of contract:
VIEWINGS: Please email or call us ASAP to book your viewing giving all the relevant information above. We can do Weekdays from 10-6pm or Sat 10-12pm. We like to give the tenants 24 hrs notice preferably.
(Office hours are from 9-6pm Monday to Friday and we are closed on Weekends except for viewings.)
We look forward to hearing from you as you are important to us.
Viv and Ray Mitchell
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Basement Storage
- Immaculate Presentation
- En-Suite Bathroom
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £40/hour
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £200/applicant and £50 Guarantor
* Application fees Included in the £200 Reference fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements Included in the £200 fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees RAnge from £45-£250
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £50
* Additional occupant fees, none
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.